Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Chad Lawson Chopin Variations

Steve Nathan

I don't listen to a lot of Classical, clearly no where near what some of my KC brethren digest, but I heard this CD the other night and found it quite beautiful. Should I assume this is old news around here? I'm always the last to know :D

Clonk

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't listen to a lot of Classical, clearly no where near what some of my KC brethren digest, but I heard this CD the other night and found it quite beautiful. Should I assume this is old news around here? I'm always the last to know :D

Clonk

need ITunes to preview/listen. That leaves me out. I don't do "I" anything

:nopity:

need ITunes to preview/listen. That leaves me out. I don't do "I" anything

Same here.

"To preview a song, mouse over the title and click Play. Open iTunes to buy and download music." IOW, this music should preview in your browser and you don't need iTunes. If it doesn't, you could search for it. Here it is on Amazon - clonky

And here it is on Mr. Lawson's own web site. thunk

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

I do have iTunes installed on my work Mac, which was what I was using, but the tunes still did not play.
The web iTunes previews worked for me in Safari, but they didn't in other browsers. Maybe that's what you encountered.

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

you could search for it

thanks Joe. It was 1:00AM and wasn't going to deal with that. Needed to knock out.

It's okay. I figured you guys had your excuses reasons. :poke:;)

Archived