Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Help! PC3X/PC3K6 weirdness and gigging tomorrow!

analogholic

Hi all,

Have a gig tomorrow, and did some last minutes changes (never a good thing I know) to my sounds.

Will bring my PC3X and PC3K6.

Sometimes I want to control/play the K6 from the weighted PC3X.

So I use setups on both boards.

When I want to play the K6 from the X, the X uses one midi zone.

So far so good.

But when I change setups on the X to control the K6, all my zone volumes on the K6 goes to 127 !!! Just can´t understand why.

When I change the setups on K6 everything is fine.

Even when the volumes get messed up from the X, when I select the same preset again BUT from K6 the volumes get back to normal.

Please any suggestions?

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

Arthur Schopenhauer

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In Kurz talk, while in setup edit mode on X, go to PAN/VOL page and verify that "Entry Volume" is correct.

On K unit, be sure "VolLock" is off in midi mode, Channels page. If this is on, no volume message is received and the Volume parameter on the same page will prevail (default 127).

Thanks a lot guys!

Tony, yes of course :facepalm:

If the midizone on the X transmits vol 127, then I guess all zones on the K6 receives 127 right? Gonna check it as soon as I get to my rehearsal space.

Hmmm...second thing to remember: Don´t do any serious midi shit when you have a serious lack of sleep :roll:

Oyarsa:

Yeah, all your suggestion were already checked!

Thanks again!!!

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

Arthur Schopenhauer

Archived