Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Wha Happened???

whitefang

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good one Danny! Going days without the forum is completely unacceptable and we should get Congress to do a lengthy review of the situation. They get involved with sports, why not critical internet forums right??
I was born at night but I wasn't born last night...

After some arguments with some halfwits on Facebook and getting "blocked" out of a couple of pages mostly due to moderator arrogance, I WAS wondering who's nose did I put out of joint! And I was going to ask my geeky daughter WHAT the "MySQL server" was....

WHEW!

Whitefang

I started out with NOTHING...and I still have most of it left!

MySQL is an open source database management system. Have you ever used a spread sheet? A database is sort to like that. With tables and cells. Problem is, they can sometimes get corrupted or the info needs to be purged because the cells are getting too full, etc. etc. Databases require a certain amount of maintenance.

MySQL is an open source database management system. Have you ever used a spread sheet? A database is sort to like that. With tables and cells. Problem is, they can sometimes get corrupted or the info needs to be purged because the cells are getting too full, etc. etc. Databases require a certain amount of maintenance.

sounds like some kind of witchcraft. are you a wizard?

sounds like some kind of witchcraft. are you a wizard?

Maybe...Are you looking to hire a wizard?

Vaerily, Hae ist a wytch... Hae taerned mae inta an newt!

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

Recently picked up some adware from a house IT admin (me) unapproved download by a house IT user (not me).

Between that and the server issues here all my online fun went away... Had some fun dealing with that.

Glad we're all back.

I'm a lot more like I am now than I was when I got here.

Archived