Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Kronos owners, new OS - rejoyce..! :)

Analogaddict

"In Live mode, Combination Mute buttons stop the MIDI input to the Timbre; this saves polyphony, and is well-suited to muting and un-muting layered sounds as you play."

This makes the Kronos twice as good as a live synth. No more cut-off notes or voices being stolen by muted parts. If you have a Kronos, this is a great feature. and I strongly urge all users to try it out. Go to global P01 and select "Live" mode instead of the defaulted "Studio" mode. It's GREAT.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally! :P I wish they would implement this for the old M3 as well. Why on earth would anyone want to mute a sound, but still have it steal polyphony..? :confused:

Too much stuff, too little time, too few gigs, should spend more time practicing...!  🙄

main instruments: Nord Stage 3 compact, Yamaha CP88, Kurzweil PC4, Viscount KeyB Legend Live

Actually I've been using this feature for years through Karma Scene Buttons. It's an easy workaround and I still use it. It simply turns midi channels on and off saving polyphony. I've used it for years to get around cutoff of sound also. Thanks Stephen Kay.

Archived