Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Theater Organ Enthusiasts are going to want to see this

bluzeyone

Toni and I played an event at Starved Rock Lodge last night and before our performance I heard a gentleman playing the most amazing pipe organ module I've ever heard and seen!

After the show was over I spoke with him and found out he was the engineer for Con Organ company.(Forgive me if spelling is wrong) and he designed the module. He was playing it through two little Peavy amps with a sub. Brothers Im not jive'n this thing sounds amazing!! I took some pics I'll post on kc facebook page and below is a link to the site. I have his full permission to upload and share the footage Ive aquired so

"A good mix is subjective to one's cilia." http://hitnmiss.yolasite.com

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have been wanting something like that for a long time and would love to buy one of those. The extra harmonics on my digital Korg CX-3 and that unit would compliment each other well.

Yamaha CP-73, Hammond SK Pro 73, Yamaha MODX 7, Roland Fantom 06, Roland VK-8M, Yamaha FS1R

The Hauptwerk virtual organ program is what I use whenever I get an inkling to play theatre organ music. Among other things, they have a honest to goodness theatre organ that sounds pretty realistic. You can get set up for real cheap (it might even be free - I forget). Once you get the hang of things, you can shell out the extra bucks to get more sounds. Oh and by the way to the OP, that's CONN.

Hammond XK1-c, Hammond XPK-100, Yamaha FC-7, Spacestation V3

Cost is around $5000.

:Python:

-vs- $50,000- $100,000 theater organ plus portability? :idk:

I know your feeling though. That kind of cabbage is beyond my grasp. :( But those samples are wicked good. Not to mention the combis ect. Its really quite amazing. Heard the fattest version Satin Doll on that big dog. ;)

"A good mix is subjective to one's cilia." http://hitnmiss.yolasite.com

Archived