Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

M50 question...re arps

miden

Just got the M50, and I am mucking about with arps, but unlike the Yamaha Motif arps, it seems these Korg ones just keep repeating the same pattern over and over - is there any way to get variations in a live type way, rather than pre-programmed? They do get rather boring a repetitive after 32 bars :D

There is no luck - luck is simply the confluence of circumstance and co-incidence...

Time is the final arbiter for all things

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Sven - yeah I had and that was the same conclusion I came to, however sometimes long term users find "hidden" ways of doing things :D

I think I can figure something using the RPPR setup, not sure yet.

There is no luck - luck is simply the confluence of circumstance and co-incidence...

I have also just discovered that the RPPR tool is not really all that useful in that it severely restricts what keys it can be assigned to. The lowest is C2 wtf!!? So using it means giving up a key (no pun) zone of the keyboard, especially if you want to use multiple keys..

Oh well guess I have to stick with backing trax for thos tunes that need drums. Still the M50 sounds okay, some nice pianos and EPs.

Archived