Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT BREAKING BAD/WALKING DEAD FANS

bluzeyone

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I need a new series... I just finished binge watching Dexter and American Horror Story, enjoyed both ...(seen House Of Cards, Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, Spiral, The Fall, Wire In The Blood, Crackers) But now what next? The Shield?, The Wire?, 6 Feet Under? I am lost...

Find 660 of my jazz piano arrangements of standards for educational purposes and tutorials at www.Patreon.com/HarryLikas Harry was the Technical Editor of Mark Levine's "The Jazz Theory Book" and helped develop "The Jazz Piano Book."

I'm addicted to TrueBlood...season finale starting in a few weeks. Only reason I pay more than I can afford for HBO. Outside of that, Naked and Afraid on Discovery's a guilty pleasure.

Dan

Acoustic/Electric stringed instruments ranging from 4 to 230 strings, hammered, picked, fingered, slapped, and plucked. Analog and Digital Electronic instruments, reeds, and throat/mouth.

Game of Thrones and Fargo are two of the best on right now. Watched all of the Naked and Afraid episodes.

Guilty pleasure - Son's of Anarchy.

-Mike Martin

Casio

Mike Martin Photography Instagram Facebook

The Big Picture Photography Forum on Music Player Network

The opinions I post here are my own and do not represent the company I work for.

I need a new series... I just finished binge watching Dexter and American Horror Story, enjoyed both ...(seen Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, Spiral, The Fall, Wire In The Blood, Crackers) But now what next? The Shield?, The Wire?, 6 Feet Under? I am lost...

definitely check out House of Cards. Kevin Spacey is great.

I also like The Americans.

Why fit in, when you were born to stand out ?

My Soundcloud with many originals:

[70's Songwriter]

Oooh! Yes, Fargo!

Dan

Acoustic/Electric stringed instruments ranging from 4 to 230 strings, hammered, picked, fingered, slapped, and plucked. Analog and Digital Electronic instruments, reeds, and throat/mouth.

I need a new series.... I am lost...

I highly recommend "True Detective."

+1

Awesome show.

Love that opening tune, too!

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing."

- George Bernard Shaw

I need a new series... I just finished binge watching Dexter and American Horror Story, enjoyed both ...(seen House Of Cards, Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, Spiral, The Fall, Wire In The Blood, Crackers) But now what next? The Shield?, The Wire?, 6 Feet Under? I am lost...

The Wire is phenomenal. Engrossing, thought provoking social commentary. And never stoops to the lowest common denominator.

Yamaha CK88, Arturia Keylab 61 MkII, Moog Sub 37, Yamaha U1 Upright, Casio CT-S500, Mac Logic/Mainstage, iPad Camelot, Spacestation V.3, QSC K10.2, JBL EON One Compact

www.stickmanor.com

There's a thin white line between fear and fury - Stickman

I'm addicted to TrueBlood...season finale starting in a few weeks. Only reason I pay more than I can afford for HBO. Outside of that, Naked and Afraid on Discovery's a guilty pleasure.

+1 Naked and Afraid is good stuff! Man! Them cats is crazy! That one dude is a bad ass! They had him on twice. I forget his name. He got that thorn in his foot and it got serious infected and he still didnt fold! Dual survival is funny stuff too! Lol! What do ya get when u put a marine and a hippy together in the woods!? :D That flick always cracks us up!

"A good mix is subjective to one's cilia." http://hitnmiss.yolasite.com

Is True Detective and The Wire on Netfix or do I have to hit up Series Cravers?

Like other HBO series, only DVD by postal service on Netflix.

Yamaha CK88, Arturia Keylab 61 MkII, Moog Sub 37, Yamaha U1 Upright, Casio CT-S500, Mac Logic/Mainstage, iPad Camelot, Spacestation V.3, QSC K10.2, JBL EON One Compact

www.stickmanor.com

There's a thin white line between fear and fury - Stickman

I am teaching an online course this summer through Cal State Long Beach that dissects Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, and Boardwalk Empire. It's called THEA490 The integration of Design and Performance. Love these shows.

'55 and '59 B3's; Leslies 147, 122, 21H; MODX 7+; NUMA Piano X 88; Motif XS7; Mellotrons M300 and M400’s; Wurlitzer 206; Gibson G101; Vox Continental; Mojo 61; Launchkey 88 Mk III; Korg Module; B3X; Model D6; Moog Model D

Vikings.

Copper.

..Joe

Setup: Korg Kronos 61, Roland XV-88, Korg Triton-Rack, Motif-Rack, Korg N1r, Alesis QSR, Roland M-GS64 Yamaha KX-88, KX76, Roland Super-JX, E-Mu Longboard 61, Kawai K1II, Kawai K4.

I am teaching an online course this summer through Cal State Long Beach that dissects Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, and Boardwalk Empire. It's called THEA490 The integration of Design and Performance. Love these shows.

Thats real cool! :thu: Man the shit gonna hit the fan when the Mother of dragons cross the sea! Most shocking episode was Red Wedding! I was just staring at the tube when it was over thinking "Did I just see that!" Lol!

"A good mix is subjective to one's cilia." http://hitnmiss.yolasite.com

The Blacklist is my current fix. James Spader has made a career out of doing nothing but himself - and I wouldn't have it any other way.

+1. The last episode of the first series is on next Friday in the UK, and I'm really going to miss it. I hope they make a second series. And a third, and a......... You get the idea.

SSM

Occasionally, do something nice for a total stranger. They'll wonder what the hell is going on!

I started True Detective and am enjoying it, thanks everybody. Excellent leads with Woody Harrelson and Mathew McConaughey. So far it's mostly centered on the 2 detectives with a case in the background.

Find 660 of my jazz piano arrangements of standards for educational purposes and tutorials at www.Patreon.com/HarryLikas Harry was the Technical Editor of Mark Levine's "The Jazz Theory Book" and helped develop "The Jazz Piano Book."

Archived