Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

"Evil Machine" Drum Machine / Groove iPad App - Free Codes

I have some extra codes for the "Evil Machine" drum machine app. It's a cool little app, $7.99 in the app store. No MIDI, but it is real fun to play with. iPad only - first come, first serve. Have fun!

L6J4RF9FXF4N CLAIMED!

E4FAYKWPKTFR CLAIMED!

7FFT7LJLHNKJ CLAIMED!

To redeem: Open the App Store on your ipad, scroll down to the bottom and click where it says "Redeem". Then press where it says "You can also enter your manually" and enter the code below. When you have enter the code, press the

"Redeem" button in the upper right hand corner.

ps. If you are able to redeem one, please post the code that you redeemed so others don't keep trying.

[video:youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RsBSd0Zt98

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/evil-machine/id794895847?mt=8

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks! I just scarfed it using 7FFT7LJLHNKJ

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

Dope! :facepalm: I just bought that app...love it, though. A little quirky and not entirely intuitive, but fun and capable of sounding quite unique as well as mainstream.

The same developer did "Crud"...I REALLY like that app...simple and raucous.

Dope! :facepalm: I just bought that app...love it, though. A little quirky and not entirely intuitive, but fun and capable of sounding quite unique as well as mainstream.

The same developer did "Crud"...I REALLY like that app...simple and raucous.

Yup - Alex Smith of Twisted-Electrons is a talented developer and a heck of a nice guy. I have been requesting promo codes from devs for giveaways in the Casio groups.. he sent me 25!!!

After everyone who has iPads in the groups who wanted the app had one, I had some codes left... so I thought of you guys! Awwww...... :laugh:

Archived