Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

New toy

Ian Sharrock

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Picked up a near mint Roland V-Synth GT v2 for £500. Never really played one until I got it home tonight but DAMN that synth is fun!

http://img1.mlstatic.com/s_MLB_v_V_f_190806245_4901.jpg

SCHWEEEEEET. :thu:

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo

I always had a blast with the V synth. In fact, I probably played it longer than any other synth whenever I would make my annual two-hour drive to Sweetwater. You can really mangle some sounds with that thing. Don't know why I never added one to my rig. Enjoy! :thu:

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing."

- George Bernard Shaw

.....Don't know why I never added one to my rig....

I've wondered the same thing, at times. But I already have too many keyboards; so I guess I'll have to search for the module :crazy:

'Someday, we'll look back on these days and laugh; likely a maniacal laugh from our padded cells, but a laugh nonetheless' - Mr. Boffo.

We need a barfing cat emoticon!

I've wondered the same thing, at times. But I already have too many keyboards; so I guess I'll have to search for the module :crazy:

If the V-Synth GT could take the D-50 card (like the original V-Synth) I would have been all over it! Interesting how the module accepts the D-50 card but the keyboard version doesn't.

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing."

- George Bernard Shaw

If the V-Synth GT could take the D-50 card (like the original V-Synth) I would have been all over it! Interesting how the module accepts the D-50 card but the keyboard version doesn't.

That's where the Varios comes in handy...

Archived