Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Nord Electro HP legs?

jimkost2002

Hi forumites!

Have any Electro HP owners used the Nord legs and brace?

If so, does it seem unusually difficult to set up or does it create too much tension in the legs?

IMHO it seems that the legs and brace are better set up for the Nord Stage 76 & 88 mosdels...

All answers are appreciated!

"I have constantly tried to deliver only products which withstand the closest scrutiny � products which prove themselves superior in every respect.�

Robert Bosch, 1919

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I no longer have my HP, but when I did I used the legs with it. I don't recall any problems, they worked fine. It's attractive and sturdy, but is quite a bit more time consuming than just setting it on a stand. Which only matters if you're in a hurry to get on or off stage.

Gigging: Crumar Mojo 61, Hammond SKPro

Home: Vintage Vibe 64

It's attractive and sturdy, but is quite a bit more time consuming than just setting it on a stand.

I didn't buy the Nord legs.

I remember what a hassle it was to get to the gig, unload my Rhodes, put it on the floor, remove the legs, fasten the knob and the legs and then the braces, then turn it rightside-up.

The Nord legs are quite attractive, but just about any keyboard stand is quicker.

Plus, the plate that must be installed on the bottom of the keyboard adds weight. And a major benefit of the Nord is its lack of poundage.

Tom

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo

Archived