Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

HAD FUN AT A GREAT CONCERT LAST NIGHT!

Larryz

http://martintaylor.com/media/great-guitars-usa-2014-epk/ <---Went to see these guys (ie. Frank Vignola, Vinny Ranilo, Peppino D'Agostino and Martin Taylor) last night and what a great concert it was. Standing "O" all the way! If they are coming anywhere near your town (scroll down for tour dates), it will be worth a short drive to go see them...It's mostly jazz standards but you will enjoy it if you love guitar. It doesn't matter if you're country, metal, rock or if you don't even play guitar, I guarantee you a great experience.

The show goes for about 3hours and you can check out some of the demos on the link I posted above. Best $39 bucks I've spent in a long time... play on brothers! :cool:

Take care, Larryz

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There are some good video and sound clips on the link Fred after your coffee break, but it's nothing like seeing and hearing them do it live...I know their stuff would be right up your alley. Maybe they'll be back next year Caevan. There were a couple of highlights for me when they did Apache, which is one of my favorite instrumental songs, with lots of improv. Another improv was the 3 jazzy players all improvising on a song at the same time going in 3 different directions with all the melodic sounds overriding their thought process (just flat unbelievable)... :cool:
Take care, Larryz

Archived