Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: One of our esteemed members has suffered a loss

Fred_C

Gentlemen,

I had noticed that we had not heard from Scott Fraser in a long while, so I sent him an email to ensure that he was okay.

Scott lost his wife to Cancer earlier this year and is in mourning. I asked his permission to mention this to you gents in case you might like to send condolences.

Scott's email address is in his profile.

If you play cool, you are cool.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow... I am so very sorry to learn this. That is terrible news, I can barely imagine how awful that must be for him. Words fail, but, hopefully, caring and good-will come through.

Thank you for letting us all know.

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

Scott, just wanted you to know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

"Treat your wife with honor, respect, and understanding as you live together so that you can pray effectively as husband and wife." 1 Peter 3:7

Geez, I feel silly now, whining about my dog.

Scott, I can SAY I can only imagine what you're going through, but I can't, really. I've lost other loved ones through the years, and often the hardest part was listening to people struggle to say the right thing when there's really no "right" thing to say.

Keep strong, brother.

Whitefang

I started out with NOTHING...and I still have most of it left!

Gentlemen,

Scott had indicated to me in our email correspondence that he was reading the forum only occasionally.

It would probably be more effective to communicate with him via email.

Scott's email address: ScottBFraser@gmail.com

If you play cool, you are cool.

Scott, I am praying for you and your family. Losing your soul mate must be the hardest possible thing to go through. I cannot even imagine. There are no words that will make this easier for you - but please know that you have friends that care.

With sincere condolences,

Steve

SEHpicker

The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." George Orwell

Scott you know we have all missed you and are looking forward to hearing from you again soon. I'm sending my sincere condolences and wishing all the best for you and your family. Sincerely, Larryz

ps. @ Fred, thanks!

Take care, Larryz

Archived