Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

On the Road Again

Wally Malone

Some of you remember that I use to do more traveling for my AFM job until a couple of years ago. The AFM is getting us back out on the road and this gives me the opportunity to occasionally catch up with some Lowdowners. This week my trips kept me in Northern California and didn't have to hop on a plane and was able to drive. The great thing about it was I got to take the new Carvin with me and also took my Genz Benz Shuttle 6.0 and headphones. It's great the amp doesn't require a speaker load. I actually had the amp in my suitcase so the possibility of using when flying also exists.

Next week I'll be in Santa Rosa and then the last weekend of the month in Green Bay, WI. If any of you are in those areas and up for a meet and it works with my schedule it would be cool to catch up. Let me know!

Wally

I have basses to play, places to be and good music to make!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just make sure to keep up to date on the weather in Green Bay- one day could be 65, the next 35 and rain or even 25 and snowing.

I realize this isn't your first rodeo, but this time of year is a pain for the midwest. You can realistically go from shorts and flip flops getting off the plane to boots and a heavy coat within 12 hours. :eek:

"Political language... is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind"- George Orwell

New York and PA aren't in my territory but I do on occasion get to NYC since our main office is there. Mike, just read about some of the snow today in the Mid West. I'll be at a conference that weekend and may not get out much anyway. Jeremy, I'll becoming back on Thursday evening and will be anxious to get home that night.

Wally

Mike, just read about some of the snow today in the Mid West.

With last night's/this morning's snowfall it's official: snowiest season ever for Michigan (by 1.2 inches). [For those of you who've moved away ... see what you missed?! ;) ]

It's nuts. Sunday afternoon I was grilling out in shorts and t-shirt, today scraping snow and ice off the truck to go to work. :idk:
"Political language... is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind"- George Orwell

New York and PA aren't in my territory

How far east does your territory go? Chicago is only 5 hours away. The likes of Cleveland, Cincinnati and Indianapolis are a little closer.

Minnesota & Iowa. I no longer have a any Locals in Kansas.

Wally

• 2 weeks later...

Had to cancel my trip to Green Bay due to a family issue. I hadn't heard from any Green Bay Lowdowners but was sorry I didn't get to do my presentation to the conference delegates.

Wally

Archived