Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

What Was I Thinking?

I'd like to get a full-body tattoo of myself, but taller. In my living room, I have a decaffeinated coffee table. I know when I'm going to die because my birth certificate has an expiration date on it. I was born cesarean section. You can't really tell, except whenever I leave the house I go out through the window. I have a friend who has a car phone with an answering machine. The message on it says, "Hi, I'm home right now." I got pulled over by a cop once and he asked me why I was going a hundred miles an hour. I said, "Because I had the accelerator pedal on the floor. Lets more gas into the engine. Engine speeds up, the car takes right off. See this? This [i]steers[/i] it!" -Stephen Wright- Okay, your turn now! :D Peace all, Steve

><>

Steve

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Okay here's a thing: The following is a *perfectly grammatical* English sentence when punctuated correctly. Have a go at it if you please. There should be more space betwen ham and and and and and eggs.
Check out the Sweet Clementines CD at bandcamp

[quote]Originally posted by Magpel: [b]Cameron, you brilliant spoiler. Did you know that already or just figure it out while tuning your 14th century synth?[/b][/quote] Figured it out- that's a new one, although Frank where Joe had had had had had had had had had had had the teachers approval. is a golden oldie. A fourteenth-century synth...that would be a primitive organ...hehe, maybe I should get back to working on an Infinity virtual synth rather than "tuning my organ" surfing the Internet and playing Tetris. :eek: I have to go gnash my teeth and wail curses in the direction of Jeff Tascam Guy for starting the video-game thread at the Keyboard Corner and reawakening the demon Tetris. I like this thread- I think I'll have a higher experience here than in the religion threads. -CB

No way I'm going to try to untangle that one. I could! I just don' wanna. But though Wright is a genius, and much more suited to his time than my contribution here, let's not forget his great grandaddy, Groucho.... Well, art is art, isn't it? Still, on the other hand, water is water! And east is east and west is west and if you take cranberries and stew them like applesauce they taste much more like prunes than rhubarb does. Now, uh... Now you tell me what you know. Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. Those are my principles. If you don't like them, I have others.

Archived