Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Thunder In Boulder Creek II

Wally Malone

Sunday, May 4 is the date set for the Thunder In Boulder Creek II (2). I will be posting more details as time goes on. The first one was a year ago from last September 30 and a good time was had by the 20 or so bass players that came which included our own Lowdowner Jeremy Cohen. There are already a number of attendees from the last GTG who have committed to attending and I believe the attendance will surpass the previous event. As was done last time there will be an online spreadsheet set up for attendees to post the equipment they will be bringing and also anything one would have intentions of selling.

Please let me know in this thread if you have plans on attending.

Wally

I have basses to play, places to be and good music to make!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I plan on having my Wedgie and Carvin SB5000 there. There will be a lot of high end gear there. This is a good opportunity to try gear that stores only special order.

Wally

• 4 weeks later...

Kicking this up now that it is April 4 and the GTG is on May 4. Coming from Saratoga (Hwy 9) or from Bear Creek Rd. (turn left onto Hwy 9), go to stop sign on Hwy 9 and continue straight for one block and then make a right onto Forest. Forest hits a "T" in a short block and you will be facing the building for the GTG at the "T". Coming from the Santa Cruz side of Hwy 9 make a left onto Forest. Forest runs between the Boulder Creek Pharmacy & Boulder Creek Music which are both on Hwy 9.

More to come throughout the month.

Wally

• 3 weeks later...

Bumping this up since the GTG is a week from Sunday. I guess at this point there may be no Lowdowners coming since I know Jeremy can't make it. If any of you can make it please let me know here so Barry, the venue host and I know how to plan.

Wally

Archived