Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Off to see TOP in Portland (Maine) tonight!

MuzikTeechur

Haven't seen them since 1986 or so. Looking forward to it.

I have a buddy from Mass who knows the new singer, but unfortunately he's sick and not going tonight, so there goes my chance to schmooze with the band.

Still, should be epic.

Muzikteechur is Lonnie, in Kittery, Maine.

HS music teacher: Concert Band, Marching Band, Jazz Band, Chorus, Music Theory, AP Music Theory, History of Rock, Musical Theatre, Piano, Guitar, Drama.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had tried to convince my bass player to make a road trip to see them in Portland tonight, but he was not able to get out of work and family commitments. We were both disappointed that Rocco was not playing with the band. Still, should be a great show. Enjoy !

Bill

Nord Stage 3 Compact, Korg Kronos 61, Casio PX-5S, Yamaha DXR 10 (2)), Neo Vent, Yamaha MG82cx mixer and too many stands to name.

Wow.... I bet that Tower of Power doesn't make it to Maine very often.

Last time I heard them was one year ago at NAMM, in front of the Hilton. Brent Carter was singing and there is something about him that I really like. I think it's because he portrays a more personal connection to some of the classic songs.

Rocco was on bass but I don't think he has been able to make it lately. I am not sure who they have now.

Enjoy the show.

Archived