Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

An Illustrated Guide to Prog Rock Instruments

yorgatron

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Tubon!!!!!

I saw Donny Osmond of all people, playing one back on the old Donny and Marie TV show. It actually might be the first strap on keyboard I ever saw, and despite Donny Osmond not exactly being a keyboard hero of mine, I wanted one bad!

I never saw one again and began to wonder if I had imagined it, but now thanks to that site, I know it really existed!

Stage: Korg Krome 88.

Home: Korg Kross 61, Yamaha reface CS, Korg SP250, Korg mono/poly Kawai ep 608, Korg m1, Yamaha KX-5

Nice, except the picture of Zep's John Paul Jones playing the GX-1 at Knebworth in 1978 is actually Emo. Even though you can't see the face, Carl Palmer's Stainless Steel drum set is a dead giveaway.

..Joe

Setup: Korg Kronos 61, Roland XV-88, Korg Triton-Rack, Motif-Rack, Korg N1r, Alesis QSR, Roland M-GS64 Yamaha KX-88, KX76, Roland Super-JX, E-Mu Longboard 61, Kawai K1II, Kawai K4.

The Tubon!!!!!

I saw Donny Osmond of all people, playing one back on the old Donny and Marie TV show. It actually might be the first strap on keyboard I ever saw, and despite Donny Osmond not exactly being a keyboard hero of mine, I wanted one bad!

I never even heard of the thing...

http://i.imgur.com/yIxKjIl.jpg

When an eel hits your eye like a big pizza pie, that's a Moray.

Archived