Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Mehliana (new Brad Mehldau project)

Dana.

Brad on Rhodes and synths? Yes, please! Album out on the 25th.

[video:youtube]

P.S. I saw Brad play an exquisite duo set with Peter Bernstein last night. :cool:

http://distilleryimage1.s3.amazonaws.com/bcd69cda92b911e382350e2369254501_8.jpg

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sounds great.

Find 660 of my jazz piano arrangements of standards for educational purposes and tutorials at www.Patreon.com/HarryLikas Harry was the Technical Editor of Mark Levine's "The Jazz Theory Book" and helped develop "The Jazz Piano Book."

Fun! Not that surprising given his appreciation of Radiohead. Also, I think he played CS-80 on Highway Rider if I'm not mistaken.

I like this one:

[video:youtube]

Yamaha CK88, Arturia Keylab 61 MkII, Moog Sub 37, Yamaha U1 Upright, Casio CT-S500, Mac Logic/Mainstage, iPad Camelot, Spacestation V.3, QSC K10.2, JBL EON One Compact

www.stickmanor.com

There's a thin white line between fear and fury - Stickman

Yes, I saw a video where he has the Prophet on top of a Rhodes and the Phatty to his left.

:D

Apart from enjoying some brilliant music, I am looking forward to seeing these two excellent synths getting fewer unfavorable comparisons to synths of yore and more musical respect on their own terms.

• 2 weeks later...
Listening to it for the 2nd time in a row at work today. Great stuff! It feels like the spoken word parts will get tiresome after a few more listens, but the playing is stellar.

Turn up the speaker

Hop, flop, squawk

It's a keeper

-Captain Beefheart, Ice Cream for Crow

Archived