Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

stupid pedal trick... eh talking pedal clone revisited

pinkjimiphoton

not responsible if you hear demons in your head, white mice start talking backwards, voices of the damned moaning or any other weird auditory phenomenon, or if the refrigerator flies thru the living room or the dog implodes with a *pop*. you've been warned.

[video:youtube]

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is definitely a super-aggressive wah right there.

Personally, I avoid using a wah unless the moment absolutely demands it - it's too easy to just hit the wah and noodle aimlessly and play a bunch of noise that wouldn't make sense or sound good without it...

lol well played griff

it's different from a wah tho, as it goes thru several "formants".. wahs have one (maybe two) but this has most of 'em.

I wasn't suggesting that's what you were doing in the video. Quite the contrary, most of the licks you were firing were pretty cool by themselves.

I was thinking more like this:

(if you want to skip the atrocious song and get straight to the atrocious solo, it starts at 3:15) :D

lol well played griff

it's different from a wah tho, as it goes thru several "formants".. wahs have one (maybe two) but this has most of 'em.

I wasn't suggesting that's what you were doing in the video. Quite the contrary, most of the licks you were firing were pretty cool by themselves.

I was thinking more like this:

(if you want to skip the atrocious song and get straight to the atrocious solo, it starts at 3:15) :D

Thanks, Griff, this is why I don't even own a Wah pedal - the wankers killed that sound for me.

"Monsters are real, and Ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win." Stephen King

http://www.novparolo.com

https://thewinstonpsmithproject.bandcamp.com

yeah, we walked out on godsmack in worcester. they sucked.

as we were leaving, they just happened to be highlighting different parts of the audience. we happened to be in their spotlight as we were walking out the door.

fuckin' lame excuse for music. drop d baloney with mo musicality repetitively thru amateurish filter sweeps. not for me.

yeah, we walked out on godsmack in worcester. they sucked.

as we were leaving, they just happened to be highlighting different parts of the audience. we happened to be in their spotlight as we were walking out the door.

fuckin' lame excuse for music. drop d baloney with mo musicality repetitively thru amateurish filter sweeps. not for me.

Glad I'm not the only one who feels that way about what those idiots call "music"...

Archived