Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Crumar Mojo Organ

tommykeys

Hello, I just purchased the Mojo yesterday...Nice! However, only a few banks(upper and lower) have been setup. On the Upper, only 2,3,and 4 have voices. On the Lower, only 1 has voice?? I have a monitor and mouse hooked up to it(running VB3 with Edition V2). However, I don't see in the interface where I can add the "extra" voices, like Rhodes, etc...Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated. In Other words, How do I get the "Rhodes Sounds", etc, that I have heard in Mojo demo's to my Mojo????

Thank you for the Help!!

tommykeys

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tommykeys..

There is a yahoogroup called mojomusicians that you should join, it is dedicated to the Mojo/VB3/Burn products from GSI/Crumar...

Good luck with your Mojo!! I love mine.

Craig MacDonald

Hammond BV, Franken-B (A100 in a BV cabinet), Leslies 122/147/44W, Crumar Mojo, HX3 module, Korg Kronos, VR-09, Roland GAIA, Burn, Ventilator

Thank you Craig..That would be helpful. Would like to drag the best out the Mojo

It won't take much to drag the best out of your Mojo! It is a great sounding organ (bonus sounds are good too!). Spend a little time with the manual. And as Craig said, the Mojo group is a great place to get help. Have fun!

Archived