Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Jamkey by Orla

Jefsong

Has anyone played one of these? I wonder what the action is like. My main rig is all hardware now but this almost makes me want to go with a Laptop / Mainstage setup. I hope this GAS just passes before I make a mistake :crazy:

Motif Classic 88, S90ES, Hammond Sk2, GSI Dmc-122, Fender Rhodes 73 Suitcase, Wurlitzer 200A, Hammond B3 + 122 Leslie

www.jeffreybryanmusic.com

Keyboardist for Survivor

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've seen one in person, but it wasn't connected to anything, so I didn't really play it. It is your standard Fatar Organ weighted TP80 waterfall. If you've played a Nord, a Mojo or similar this one would feel just the same, I guess.

I must agree with SSM, this one is too damn expensive. If it was $1200 it would be interesting, but at $2000 no thank you... I'd rather go for the KeyB Master, or any dual manual clonewheel with built-in sounds that are in the same price range.

http://www.keyborgan.com/products/master/

Too much stuff, too little time, too few gigs, should spend more time practicing...!  🙄

main instruments: Nord Stage 3 compact, Yamaha CP88, Kurzweil PC4, Viscount KeyB Legend Live

I must agree with SSM, this one is too damn expensive. If it was $1200 it would be interesting, but at $2000 no thank you... I'd rather go for the KeyB Master, or any dual manual clonewheel with built-in sounds that are in the same price range.

http://www.keyborgan.com/products/master/

$2000? I wish!! In the UK, it's going for £2000!

Edit: Just checked, that's $3280 at today's rates.

SSM

Occasionally, do something nice for a total stranger. They'll wonder what the hell is going on!

Archived