Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

CL B3/Leslie near Jacksonville, FL.

keyguy

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What you can see in the pic looks pristine. Ad is really terse. There's no informative text. Seems too good to be true. The cynic in me says it looks like a good way to get bopped over the head and rolled for your $800 cash,especially since cash only is specified. $800? Am I reading that correctly? Hope I'm wrong and somebody miraculously gets a nice Hammond/Leslie for that price.

Keyguy,what kind of response did your inquiry elicit?

No response yet. If I have a good feeling that's it's for real, my trailer is ready to go. I don't really need it, so I can sort of take it or leave it. Just seems too good to be true...

Jim Wells

Tallahassee, FL

www.pureplatinumband.com

The A100 / 147 I got last year also seemed too good to be true, but for $300, I took the risk, and I have an A100 / 147 leslie for $300, not pristine but sounds great. Ive had nothing but luck with great deals via CL especially for Hammond and leslie stuff, I recently got a showroom A105 / leslie 142 with brand new 122 amp,and a set of roll or kari dollys for $800 a cpl months ago, and she threw in a big box of vacuum tubes. Point is, take someone with you, don't show up with a pocket full of cash ( keep it locked in your car), and see what happens, a B3 for $800 would kill any deal Ive got lately.

"Ive been playing Hammond since long before anybody paid me to play one, I didn't do it to be cool, I didnt do it to make a statement......I just liked it "

That's an RT-3. A B-3, C-3, or A-100 would have the start and run switches above the Perc tabs. Assuming the pic is actually of the organ in question.

Not a bad price for a nice RT-3, but not what is being advertised.

TP

Great call! Did not notice that at first glance.

'55 and '59 B3's, Leslies 147, 122, 21H, Motif XS7, Mellotrons M300 and M400, Wurlitzer 200, Gibson G101, Vox Continental, Mojo

That's an RT-3. A B-3, C-3, or A-100 would have the start and run switches above the Perc tabs. Assuming the pic is actually of the organ in question.

Not a bad price for a nice RT-3, but not what is being advertised.

TP

You the man, Todd! I was so excited by the price, I didn't look closely at the picture...

Jim Wells

Tallahassee, FL

www.pureplatinumband.com

I'm kinda droolin' over the idea here in Savannah. That's only 3.5 hours away, and my concealed pistol license is legal in Florida.

Oh, and a Glock? ICK!

SIG P228, man.

..Joe

Setup: Korg Kronos 61, Roland XV-88, Korg Triton-Rack, Motif-Rack, Korg N1r, Alesis QSR, Roland M-GS64 Yamaha KX-88, KX76, Roland Super-JX, E-Mu Longboard 61, Kawai K1II, Kawai K4.

I'm kinda droolin' over the idea here in Savannah. That's only 3.5 hours away, and my concealed pistol license is legal in Florida.

Oh, and a Glock? ICK!

SIG P228, man.

..Joe

And apparently it's legal to shoot people in Florida, if you feel threatened. God knows that craigslist ad is threatening.

'55 and '59 B3's, Leslies 147, 122, 21H, Motif XS7, Mellotrons M300 and M400, Wurlitzer 200, Gibson G101, Vox Continental, Mojo

And apparently it's legal to shoot people in Florida, if you feel threatened.

The guy had popcorn thrown at him. POPCORN!

A) That popcorn had hot imitation butter on it. That can really scald a person.

B) Unpopped kernel's have sharp edges. Someone could lose and eye.

:snax:

And the guy was texting during a movie! He deserved to die!

And apparently it's legal to shoot people in Florida, if you feel threatened. God knows that craigslist ad is threatening.

That's nothing compare to Georgia- here we have a "He needed killin'" defense on the books. If you can prove the guy needed a killin', it's completely legal to do so.

..Joe

Setup: Korg Kronos 61, Roland XV-88, Korg Triton-Rack, Motif-Rack, Korg N1r, Alesis QSR, Roland M-GS64 Yamaha KX-88, KX76, Roland Super-JX, E-Mu Longboard 61, Kawai K1II, Kawai K4.

I would have expected it to be gone by the time you posted it here initially. I think it was already three days old by then. If it was real at all.

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

Archived