Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: Equus Bass 770

kenfxj

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice lines, and even though it is built from other cars' parts, it is essential "hand-made" in the same way that A Lambo is, and limited production for exclusivity in its customer base, not like the grocery-getters you could upgrade from the classic muscle-car era, so that's driving price. This product is probably marketed to the collector, and likely the overseas car market for those with far more money than sense who want a powerful and unique car to stand out from the Lamborghinis, Ferraris, and Jaguars clogging the roads of Kuwait City, Dubai, and Cannes. Not that there's anything wrong with that, when I worked in the Gulf I got a kick out of seeing so many nice rides in the hands of some really bad drivers.

Outside of music, one of my other expensive hobbies is cars, I own a 2008 Mustang Bullitt, not my daily driver, and I'd own a muscle/sports car for every day of the week if I could afford it.

"Call me what instrument you will, though you can fret me, yet you cannot play upon me.'-Hamlet

Guitar solos last 30 seconds, the bass line lasts for the whole song.

Archived