Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

This is a GREAT forum! Thanks to Jim/B3Nut and WesG and all

Losendoskeys

Thanks to everyone who helped me with the SK2 drawbars.

Here is our first outing of Can-Utility and the Coast Liners - a bit rough but hopefully you can hear the drawbars are spot on!

[video:youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdrzkSeBOtU

Yamaha CP70B;Roland XP30/AXSynth/Fantom/FA76/XR;Hammond XK3C SK2; Korg Kronos 73;ProSoloist Rack+; ARP ProSoloist; Mellotron M4000D; GEM Promega2; Hohner Pianet N, Roland V-Grand,Voyager XL, RMI

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Easier to hear with eyes closed. While watching the video, my brain couldn't adjust to the keyboards being on the wrong side of the stage. ;)
My problem was the singer didn't have the right hairstyle. ;)

http://www.leytesamardaily.com/article_images/peter-gabriel-809.jpg

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

Sounds great! Always love the tron... What are you using for the Mellotron sounds?

'55 and '59 B3's; Leslies 147, 122, 21H; MODX 7+; NUMA Piano X 88; Motif XS7; Mellotrons M300 and M400’s; Wurlitzer 206; Gibson G101; Vox Continental; Mojo 61; Launchkey 88 Mk III; Korg Module; B3X; Model D6; Moog Model D

Sweet! The organ sounds exactly right. Nice work.

Cheers Jim

How is the L122 coming on?

Did I mention my pal Joachim Verghese is working on an L122 clone? If it is half as good as his ARP Prosoloist it will be a real winner.

Yamaha CP70B;Roland XP30/AXSynth/Fantom/FA76/XR;Hammond XK3C SK2; Korg Kronos 73;ProSoloist Rack+; ARP ProSoloist; Mellotron M4000D; GEM Promega2; Hohner Pianet N, Roland V-Grand,Voyager XL, RMI

That is terrific. Great sound.

Easier to hear with eyes closed. While watching the video, my brain couldn't adjust to the keyboards being on the wrong side of the stage. ;)

Thats my excuse for playing bum notes last Saturday ;)

wasn't used to seeing "Phil" on my left.........

Sounds great! Always love the tron... What are you using for the Mellotron sounds?

Thanks Dave.

I've a combination of keys to produce the Mellotrons.

For the earlier Mk2 I have tweaked the standard Kronos patches - so that sound in Can-Utility is from the Kronos.

For M400 I use tweaked samples from the Roland Keys of 60's/70's-Vintage Synth for the Choir and Violins e.g Firth of Fifth and Cinema Show. They are in my Roland Fantom XR and XP30.

Watcher of the Skies is a special mix of the Roland Keys of the 60s/70s CD samples - Bass Accordion/Brass/Violins

Archived