Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

A PC laptop for use with Tyros

I-missRichardTee

Many utilities and programs, apparently are not Mac friendly in the world of Yamaha Tyros. There are lots of cool, time saving features, files, etc I would like to have access to, on the Yamaha site.

Also, I would like to use a smaller laptop for lyrics / PDF charts, as well. I was thinking iPad, but now PC seems like perhaps a better candidate.

Instead of blindly buying any PC, can suggestions be made to help me choose a better model? I am not looking for anything too powerful, esp for VST's DAWS etc... , no, not for that heavy duty purpose. Of course, if ( if you believe ) it would be foolish to not spend a little more on the PC, to gain a new computer that CAN serve this dual function, let me hear you on this "score"!

I just need some perspective on the PC world. The last time I used a PC there was talk about buying very stripped down operating systems on it. I haven't any knowledge with this, so all suggests will be appreciated. Thank you.

You don't have ideas, ideas have you

We see the world, not as it is, but as we are. "One mans food is another mans poison". I defend your right to speak hate. Tolerance to a point, not agreement

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived