Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

How old are this forum's members?

Morizzle

How old are you?  

870 members have voted

1. 1. How old are you?

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Talking about the cold weather, it dropped from 11 degrees this morning to 9 degrees an hour ago here in northeastern middle Tennessee. Now the blamed time and temp phone number won't even give me the temp. Must be 'froze up'!

The craziest thing is that after a high of 0 today (this morning was -8 with a wind chill of -32), Saturday is supposed to be 50!

Dan

Acoustic/Electric stringed instruments ranging from 4 to 230 strings, hammered, picked, fingered, slapped, and plucked. Analog and Digital Electronic instruments, reeds, and throat/mouth.

Talking about the cold weather, it dropped from 11 degrees this morning to 9 degrees an hour ago here in northeastern middle Tennessee. Now the blamed time and temp phone number won't even give me the temp. Must be 'froze up'!

The craziest thing is that after a high of 0 today (this morning was -8 with a wind chill of -32), Saturday is supposed to be 50!

It was in the upper 50's here this morning and the low tonight will be 8!

Live: Korg Kronos 2 88, Nord Electro 5d Nord Lead A1

Toys: Roland FA08, Novation Ultranova, Moog LP, Roland SP-404SX, Roland JX10,Emu MK6

www.bksband.com

www.echoesrocks.com

Yikes. Temperture shifts like this often lead to to twirly things.

"It doesn't have to be difficult to be cool" - Mitch Towne

"A great musician can bring tears to your eyes!!!

So can a auto Mechanic." - Stokes Hunt

66 here. I'm somewhat surprised that (as of now at least) the under 50/over 50 split is just about even. I thought the forum trended older than it does. We have several members under 40 which is a good thing :)

I think part of the explanation is that the over 50 crowd likely has more disposable income for gear, hence more interest in talking about it, because we can do something about it.

That, and the younger set are all on Instagram and Snapchat. ;)

Kurzweil Forte, Yamaha Motif ES7, Muse Receptor 2 Pro Max, Neo Ventilator

Yikes. Temperture shifts like this often lead to to twirly things.

Like a Leslie? Please tell me you mean a Leslie!

Dan

Acoustic/Electric stringed instruments ranging from 4 to 230 strings, hammered, picked, fingered, slapped, and plucked. Analog and Digital Electronic instruments, reeds, and throat/mouth.

dibs on the Guinness

I got the Blue Moon.

Dan

40 soon to be 41. Been reading keyboard since I was 17... Where has all the time gone... Hahaha

Just like to add the range of ages is quite encourgaing, good to see people of all ages still passionate about music and playing, and soon really helpful people here too! Cheers to you all!

Roland Fantom G6, D-70, JP-8000, Juno-106, JV-1080, Moog Minitaur, Korg Volca Keys, Yamaha DX-7. TG33, Logic Pro, NI plugs, Arturia plugs etc etc

Archived