Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: Paul McCartney on Vacation (NSFW)

Jazz+

This is former Beatle Paul McCartney and his current wife Nancy Shevell. She's age 54 and he's 71. They are in St. Barts on holiday this week.

http://themaccareport.com/news/PaulNancyStBarts_1.jpg

Find 660 of my jazz piano arrangements of standards for educational purposes and tutorials at www.Patreon.com/HarryLikas Harry was the Technical Editor of Mark Levine's "The Jazz Theory Book" and helped develop "The Jazz Piano Book."

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh right.

Find 660 of my jazz piano arrangements of standards for educational purposes and tutorials at www.Patreon.com/HarryLikas Harry was the Technical Editor of Mark Levine's "The Jazz Theory Book" and helped develop "The Jazz Piano Book."

Touring acts in 2013: "Paul McCartney collected the 16th biggest total gross of the year, with $69,584,403 coming in from 21 shows."

Rock star attracts beautiful wife? Holy Smokes! How did that happen?

Muzikteechur is Lonnie, in Kittery, Maine.

HS music teacher: Concert Band, Marching Band, Jazz Band, Chorus, Music Theory, AP Music Theory, History of Rock, Musical Theatre, Piano, Guitar, Drama.

She was already very wealthy before marrying Paul. "McCartney started dating Shevell in November 2007. She is vice president of a family-owned transportation conglomerate that includes New England Motor Freight, one of the largest truckload carriers in the Northeast, as well as a member of the board of the New York Metropolitan Transportation Authority. She is related to Barbara Walters, the broadcast journalist, who is her second cousin."

She was already very wealthy before marrying Paul. "McCartney started dating Shevell in November 2007. She is vice president of a family-owned transportation conglomerate that includes New England Motor Freight, one of the largest truckload carriers in the Northeast, as well as a member of the board of the New York Metropolitan Transportation Authority. She is related to Barbara Walters, the broadcast journalist, who is her second cousin."
Ya, but does she have built-in speakers?

AvantGrand N2 | ES520 | Gallien-Krueger MK & MP | https://soundcloud.com/pete36251

She doesn't look 54, for sure (judging from the waist line, must work out a lot...)
Korg PA3X Pro 76 and Kronos 61, Roland G-70, Integra 7 and BK7-m, Casio PX-5S, Fender Stratocaster with Fralin pickups, Fender Stratocaster with Kinman pickups, 1965 Gibson SG Standard

Ya, but does she have built-in speakers?

:D

Steve Force,

Durham, North Carolina

--------

My Professional Websites

And PLEASE mark this as NSFW in the title. A lot of us use this forum at work, and people have lost their jobs for far less.

- Guru

Fair enough, but I'm quite disappointed in this thread. The "NSFW" moniker usually means that nekkid boobies are afoot. Imagine my dismay upon finding that the only nekkid boobies belong to Sir Paul. :(

And PLEASE mark this as NSFW in the title. A lot of us use this forum at work, and people have lost their jobs for far less.

- Guru

If this is the case, that one may lose one's job over such a picture, why would you risk viewing any page on the net that might yield that result?

It seems the burden is on you, not on others to provide an environment for you to search the web without risk.

I don't blame Guru for wanting NSFW content appropriately labeled, but in the US the picture above is no less SFW than a picture of a keyboard. Neither is work-related, but neither is the kind of thing I'd be embarrassed if my mother saw me looking.

It's a cultural difference, evidently. Guru, you can't expect us to understand the boundaries for every culture. Get quicker at alt-tab!

Meanwhile, we used to see more "fun" (yet SFW in the US) pics on this forum. Where did they all go? Tom's been sleeping on the job. We need more pictures of girls and beers.

I swear this forum never ceases to amaze me.

a picture of paul mccartney swimming with wife is NSFW LOL but clicking and posting 200 times a day on forum is cool with their work. Get a grip

HAHAHA! :laugh:

-Greg

Motif XS8, MOXF8, Hammond XK1c, Vent

Rhodes Mark II 88 suitcase, Yamaha P255

You want risque, okay here you go:

http://i4.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article2968402.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/Paul-McCartney-and-wife-Nancy-Shevell-2968402.jpg

http://themaccareport.com/news/PaulNancyStBarts_4.jpg

http://themaccareport.com/news/PaulNancyStBarts_3.jpg

http://themaccareport.com/news/PaulNancyStBarts5.jpg

http://themaccareport.com/news/PaulNancyStBarts8.jpg

I can't even find a girl that looks that good in her 40s, much less 50s. Ya gotta date girls in their 20s and then it's all drama and you get accused of going through a mid-life crisis.

Dan

Acoustic/Electric stringed instruments ranging from 4 to 230 strings, hammered, picked, fingered, slapped, and plucked. Analog and Digital Electronic instruments, reeds, and throat/mouth.

All reports indicate that third wife Nancy is a great match for Paul. She came to the marriage already a wealthy woman, is well like by Paul's kids and, and causes no drama. She's totally the opposite of his previous a wife, Heather Mills, who turned out to be a nightmare for all.

All reports indicate that third wife Nancy is a great match for Paul. She came to the marriage already a wealthy woman, is well like by Paul's kids and, and causes no drama. She's totally the opposite of his previous a wife, Heather Mills, who turned out to be a nightmare for all.

I'm glad his marriage matters. :thu:

Seriously though, the guy looks better than I probably will. Good for him. And his surgeons. :P

I can't even find a girl that looks that good in her 40s, much less 50s. Ya gotta date girls in their 20s and then it's all drama and you get accused of going through a mid-life crisis.

Time to move to one of the coasts.

Time to move to one of the coasts.

:D:rimshot:

Dan

Acoustic/Electric stringed instruments ranging from 4 to 230 strings, hammered, picked, fingered, slapped, and plucked. Analog and Digital Electronic instruments, reeds, and throat/mouth.

Archived