Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Happy Holidays to the folks at Keyboard Mag!

ITGITC

To all the folks at Keyboard Magazine - Happy Holidays!

I'm a huge fan of this forum. Before that, I was a huge fan of Keyboard Magazine. I figure that you can't have the forum without the magazine, so I renewed for three (3) years not too long ago. :thu:

When was the first issue? I must have started subscribing around college. So that makes it mid to late seventies? I never threw away an issue. I must have moved about ten (10) times between college and buying my first house. That box of Keyboard magazines went with me every time.

I get a lot from everyone who contributes to this forum. I've met quite a few members in person. This place is important to me - kind of a home away from home.

I wanted to start this thread for the sole reason of letting the people who are behind Keyboard Mag and this forum know that I appreciate your efforts.

To you, and to all of my Keyboard Corner friends, my best to you and your families for a wonderful holiday season!

Tom Henry

Raleigh, NC, USA

Is There Gas in the Car? :cool:

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well said! I have a slew of issues from the late 70's 80's and a subcription lately. I look forward to the magazine, and visit here quite often. It sure is an oasis on the internet and I too and grateful to the folks who admin it and contribute. Thank-You all and Happy Holidays.

"I  cried when I wrote this song
Sue me if I play too long"

Walter Becker Donald Fagan 1977 Deacon Blues

I believe 1975 was the first year. I remember buying it as I was just starting to play. I didn't know it was the first issue when I bought it, nor did I know who Chick Corea was (on the cover).

Indeed, hats off to all the crew past and present who keep it going after all these years!!

To you, and to all of my Keyboard Corner friends, my best to you and your families for a wonderful holiday season!

+1 :thu:

http://angelinapianostudio.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/piano-recital.jpg

When an eel hits your eye like a big pizza pie, that's a Moray.

Archived