Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

meet ups

Kevmo

North Western Union County so I'm not all that far. I mkae regular treks to the Monte Cristo louge in Whippany and have a good friend who lives in Denville.

Many many ages ago, I used to live next to the mini post office in Mt Freedom.. Does this tiny place still exist?

You don't have ideas, ideas have you

We see the world, not as it is, but as we are. "One mans food is another mans poison". I defend your right to speak hate. Tolerance to a point, not agreement

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
North Western Union County so I'm not all that far. I mkae regular treks to the Monte Cristo louge in Whippany and have a good friend who lives in Denville.

Many many ages ago, I used to live next to the mini post office in Mt Freedom.. Does this tiny place still exist?

IMRT,

They moved it to a modern facility down near the driving range. The building is still there housing a Chinese restaurant and a computer services company.

Mount Freedom is a funny place - it was an old vacation spot in the early 20th century and had a lot of hotels that had top-notch entertainment for the time.

Mt. Freedom Hotels

The photo titled "Road to Mt. Freedom" is probably Sussex Turnpike!

I'm currently in Montclair. Nowhere near the experience level of you guys, but still in Montclair nonetheless.

Nord Stage 2 SW73, Kurzweil PC3LE7, Moog Sub 37, Alesis Ion, Rhodes Stage 73, Moog Werkstatt-01, Yamaha CP-300

-------------

Knock knock

Who's there?

Interrupting synthesizer

Interrup-MOOOOOOOOOG

Archived