Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

For Sven

mate stubb

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, man, this is going to become the unofficial Doctor Who thread.

Sven, have you seen Doctor Puppet?

[video:youtube]

Soul, R&B, Pop from Los Angeles

http://philipclark.com

Cannonball Gerald Albright Signature Alto, Yamaha YC73, Fender Rhodes, Roland Juno-106, Yamaha MX61, Roland VR-09, MicroKorg XL, Maschine Mikro, Yamaha Reface CP, Roland MKS-50

I recently found I've been mispronouncing that forever. I only knew the word from a silly computer game. I hang my head in shame.

My first Whovian experience was watching it a couple times along with a housemate in the early 80's, who kept complaining about the new yuppy-looking Doctor. It wasn't a thrilling experience, so it didn't stick. But while my wife was out of town for a while this summer I had some free time so I watched all the episodes that were on demand. I confess I didn't quite make sense of a lot of it until the last episode. That impossible girl, and all.

My first Whovian experience was watching it a couple times along with a housemate in the early 80's

I started watching around that time as well and became a huge Tom Baker fan. Despite the low-budget sets and cheesy props back then, it was highly addicting. Every once in awhile I'll watch an old episode on Netflix. One of my faves from that era is City of Death.

When an eel hits your eye like a big pizza pie, that's a Moray.

Best chick in Dr Who is Billy Piper (sluurrpp!!!:-) ).

Tommy Baker had/has Great charisma , and an amazing voice.

Brett

Billy Piper - you must be blind!

Jenna Coleman.............

http://awesumreviewz.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/jenna-louise-coleman-hd-image.jpg

And it's TOM Baker........ ;)

Yamaha CP70B;Roland XP30/AXSynth/Fantom/FA76/XR;Hammond XK3C SK2; Korg Kronos 73;ProSoloist Rack+; ARP ProSoloist; Mellotron M4000D; GEM Promega2; Hohner Pianet N, Roland V-Grand,Voyager XL, RMI

Archived