Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

The new MOXF rack!

Synthoid

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As if Yamaha would make an interface that big on a rack. Surely 8 buttons, a dial wheel and tiny LCD would suffice!
Roland Fantom G6, D-70, JP-8000, Juno-106, JV-1080, Moog Minitaur, Korg Volca Keys, Yamaha DX-7. TG33, Logic Pro, NI plugs, Arturia plugs etc etc

Yes Synthoid I realise that, I was just poking fun at how silly that mock up is! Easy interfaces? Yamaha? Must be dreaming LOL actually that's a bit unfair my TG33's OS and front panel is really good, so they can do it :-P
Roland Fantom G6, D-70, JP-8000, Juno-106, JV-1080, Moog Minitaur, Korg Volca Keys, Yamaha DX-7. TG33, Logic Pro, NI plugs, Arturia plugs etc etc

Yes Synthoid I realise that, I was just poking fun at how silly that mock up is! Easy interfaces? Yamaha? Must be dreaming

I hear ya! Reminds me of my old TX81Z. :mad:

http://www.vintagesynth.com/yamaha/yamaha_tx81z.jpg

When an eel hits your eye like a big pizza pie, that's a Moray.

urrrgghhh

I remember that was so arcane I was too scared to switch it on. I used an O2R at work for years I don't miss it.

Archived