Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Keyboard Corner banner

ABECK

Anyone have any thoughts on updating the keyboard Corner banner? Is it even possible. Seems like the current one has been up for a while. Maybe people could submit ideas and others could vote? Maybe that's how the current one came to be - I don't remember.

Anyway, just a thought. I'll bet there are some creative members who could come up with some great ones.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone know where I can get ahold of a Keyboard Corner bumper sticker ?

'Someday, we'll look back on these days and laugh; likely a maniacal laugh from our padded cells, but a laugh nonetheless' - Mr. Boffo.

We need a barfing cat emoticon!

If anyone wants to submit any new ones, I'll be glad to consider adding them to the collection. thu

How would one go about submitting for collection consideration? :)

Just put 'em up here. If I like it, I'll use it. :cool:

As you may have noticed by it's presence in the Position of Honor in the main forum, I liked your last one. :thu:

BTW - it's being hosted from the site where you posted it, so please don't move it...

dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

As you may have noticed by it's presence in the Position of Honor in the main forum, I liked your last one. :thu:
:thu:

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

This thread got me interested in learning about gifs. Came up with this so far.

http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3725/11159079554_1d8d01a110_o.gif

Love It!

Montage 7, Mojo 61, PC-3, XK-3c Pro, Kronos 88, Hammond SK-1, Motif XF- 7, Hammond SK-2, Roland FR-1, FR-18, Hammond B3 - Blond, Hammond BV -Cherry

• 4 weeks later...

Somebody's gonna bitch about the lack of pitch/mod wheels on the left, the fact that the keyboard doesn't have a low-E, and ask about the quality of the piano sound in 5 - 4 - 3 - 2...

:facepalm:

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo

Thanks to Dr. Nathan for coming up with another outstanding banner! :cool::thu::rawk:

dB

I just saw that and wondered. Very cool! :thu:

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

Somebody's gonna bitch about the lack of pitch/mod wheels on the left, the fact that the keyboard doesn't have a low-E, and ask about the quality of the piano sound in 5 - 4 - 3 - 2...

:facepalm:

1 ... ZERO! And there's NO MUSIC STAND! OMG how could anyone make such a STUPID MISTAKE!

My new hobby :laugh:

Hey, if that Nashville session keyboard player thing doesn't work out, you can always fall back on this. :D

Archived