Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Do you play different on the internet ?

Theo Verelst

Allan - you're moving us away from the point here and I've read your posts for a few years ... you know your rootless demented thirteenths so any chance ... Swaggert chords?

Good on all of the above, especially those 'Swaggart chords'.... Heck, I've even got a few, fermented 11ths in my bag o' tricks.

I think I heard brother Jimmy play one of those demented chords in there..

reminds me of an old saying, Jazz players don't play wrong notes, they are just playing outside the notes...

SpaceStation V3,

MoxF6,PX5S,Hammond-SK2,Artis7,Stage2-73,

KronosX-73,MS Pro145,Ventilator,OB DB1,Lester K

Toys: RIP died in the flood of 8/16 1930 Hammond AV, 1970s Leslie 145, 1974 Rhodes Stage

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lying about the nudy stuff, hmm?

Anyhow, there's a lot of shady stuff in the music/audio corner of the world, even audio measurement equipment. I'm for informing people, higly edified or not, about how things actually are. Some groups of people in western society clearly haven't reached that level of civilisation yet, such a shame howthey squirm and threaten.

About Jazz versus other music: of course often being into jazz implies a sort of intellectual standing, but it should not be a full compensation. I'd rather hear aprofessionally well played traditional, than a snobby jazz song with too much misplaced ego.

T

Archived