Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

running a live show on an i-device

mcgoo

A buddy just emailed me this question & I didn't know, but I figured someone here might have some good suggestions....

"I'm looking for some software to program an entire live show... I need sample tracks to go to the mains while click and play queues get mixed into the monitors (probably just a left / right split). I also want to program the song order and have it play from top to bottom seamlessly - with the ability to stop at any time of course! I would prefer to do this with a light-weight multi-track program but really want it to run on an "i" device. You have any suggestions?!"

Custom Music, Audio Post Production, Location Audio

www.gmma.biz

https://www.facebook.com/gmmamusic/

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I use Set List Maker extensively live. However, I just switched to their other solution, Bandhelper. Basically, it's a multi-user version of Set List Maker. The cool thing is, you can manage everything via the website, including uploading tracks, and all devices will be updated automatically.
Roland Jupiter 80, Roland FA-08, Yamaha MOXF6, Nektar Impact LX61, Macbook Air

I use Set List Maker extensively live. However, I just switched to their other solution, Bandhelper. Basically, it's a multi-user version of Set List Maker. The cool thing is, you can manage everything via the website, including uploading tracks, and all devices will be updated automatically.

Yeah but the big issue (for me anyway) is it (Set List Organiser) only runs in landscape! :mad:

OOPS! I got the apps mixed up

There is no luck - luck is simply the confluence of circumstance and co-incidence...

Time is the final arbiter for all things

Yeah but the big issue (for me anyway) is it (Set List Organiser) only runs in landscape! :mad:
I've been using Set List Maker for over a year and it works in portrait and landscape just fine for me.
Different apps or did miden get the name wrong? :idk:

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

Different apps or did miden get the name wrong? :idk:

Good call Joe - I was getting the names mixed up :blush:

YAMAHA Set List Organiser

Arlo Leach Set List Maker

Sorry!

There is no luck - luck is simply the confluence of circumstance and co-incidence...

Actually I just went and checked out Setlist MAKER and it looks like a pretty decent app now.

The last time I checked it, it was at version 1 or 1.5 or something like that :D

Archived