Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Read Music - making sense of music notation EBOOK

joseph patrick moore

Hi guys,

I recently wrote an enhanced ebook (250 pages) that is interactive with audio, notation, video, self-tests on how to "Read Music" - making sense out of music notation ($8.99). It is designed primarily for the iPad, iPhone, Desktop/Laptop Computers using (ibooks) and is geared towards bass players. If your interested in finding out more info, you can check out this link:

http://josephpatrickmoore.com/ebookreadmusic.html

Thank you.

Cheers,

Joseph

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Ross,

Just trying to alert the community to something I worked very hard at putting together. It may be of help to some who may be interested but unaware that the book exists. Just for the record, I give plenty of things away (music/downloads, .pdf lessons etc. etc.). It's not about money Ross, it's about the love of music and bass playing.

Blessings on you,

Joseph

I understand... An important point is that when people show up here and the first thing that they do is try to sell something, etc. it just doesn't go over.

Stay a while, chime in, talk about bass or whatever... then maybe it would be recieved better. I am just sharing what I have seen from my years of being on this forum.

There are other folks here that have spent the time and also shared their expertise in many forms, including what you propose. I think it is cool that you have something to share that you are proud of. So will others... but the way you presnted it, it comes off Spammy.

It is a good place with good people. Stay awhile.

"When I take a stroll down Jackass Lane it is usually to see someone that is already there" Mrs. Brown

Welcome, Joseph!

TO back up Ross, think of it this way. There are several people on the forum (and I certainly am not one of them) who have become recognized as experts by other forum members, and established rapport and credibility through participation with the other forum members. Because of that, I'm more likely to check out something they endorse, or have created.

"Call me what instrument you will, though you can fret me, yet you cannot play upon me.'-Hamlet

Guitar solos last 30 seconds, the bass line lasts for the whole song.

Hi Joseph Patrick,

There's a little footnote in the "Rules of Conduct" FAQ for this forum which reads: "Please note that advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are inappropriate on this BB."

An advertisement for something useful, valuable, or even for something free is still an advertisement. You could probably encourage more response to your new book and CD by just posting comments to other threads and participating in the conversation here. Your website url is in your signature. When you post and participate, then folks who like what you say will eventually check out your site and all of your products.

Welcome to the forum. Please stick around and chime in when its seems appropriate.

www.goldsby.de

Archived