Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

New member of my keyboard family

C.J. Lewis

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There was one around here, a few years ago. I was tempted, even though the keybed had been abused rather badly. Yours is pristine. :thu:

Beautiful instrument. Most people use it as a VA. The phys mod and VPM parts of it alone are a whole additional world.

The Z1

Should be fun.

Man...Nice ! How do you keep finding this obscure stuff that is so pristine ? ;)

'Someday, we'll look back on these days and laugh; likely a maniacal laugh from our padded cells, but a laugh nonetheless' - Mr. Boffo.

We need a barfing cat emoticon!

You will love your Z1. IMHO one of the most versatile synths Korg ever put out. I've had mine for 9 years now (the 18-voice version with the voice expansion card), and it is still working strong for me.

It's currently pulling triple-duty as the only common keyboard between 3 different bands/key-rigs. I use it 60% to 70% just for its organs alone (IMO better organs than the Triton, as the organs are modeled not sampled). A real workhorse of a board for me, I will never sell it.

Kurzweil PC3, Yamaha MOX8, Alesis Ion, Kawai K3M

Yeah, this one is nice...a little dirt on the XY pad, but that'll clean easily enough. Allan, you forget - I visit music stores for a living :thu:

synthizen2 - I believe I will, too - I'll probably never use it to its potential because I'm still stuck on the first 12 patches in Omnisphere that inspired me :D

ivorycj

Main stuff: Yamaha CP88 | Korg Kronos 2 73 | Kurzweil Forte 7 | 1898 Steinway I

Archived