Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

slightly OT: purchase at DontCrack.com gone bad!

LeesKeys

Here's my sad story:

I purchased a license from for Pianoteq 4 Stage from Dontcrack last Thursday at a great price. Unfortunately, the serial key I was sent is bad. Dontcrack's response to my problem has been maddeningly slow. 5 days later, they have my payment of $99.00 and I still have no working software. Customer support has been extremely poor, and they appear stymied as to how to provide me with a working serial number. Apparently there is no weekend support, or they read my emails and ignore them.

I realize there could be a lot of reasons why this is happening. Maybe customer support is one person, maybe that person is overwhelmed with work. But if you can't provide timely and effective customer support, you probably shouldn't be in the business of selling products.

I continue to hope for a positive resolution in this matter and really do not want to seek dispute resolution through Paypal. At this point I feel more like a hostage than a customer!!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did a little googling on DontCrack before purchasing. Nothing looked fishy at all. And if you go to the website you'll find a very well put together site with active forums, purchase offers, and a link to their Facebook page which has many many LIKES.

So it seemed a no-brainer to purchase the plug-in at $30 discount relative to what I could purchase if for anywhere else. My inquiry with Tech support at Modartt indicated that the purchase was legal but there was nothing that Modartt could do to resolve the issue.

Archived