Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Casio PX5-S Bag/Case

Dockeys

Anybody have some feedback regarding a suitable gig bag for the PX5-S? I know there's a Privia bag but Kraft music also advertise a Kaces 15KB XPress which looks a bit more secure. Anyone use either of these? I'm looking for something compact as don't want to add too much more weight. Any suggestions appreciated.
Yamaha MODX8, Legend Live.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm a big fan of Gator Cases.

This doesn't appear to be the right picture but they make an 88 note slim case:

http://www.gatorcases.com/p/111209-297/gkb-88-slim

-Mike Martin

Casio

Mike Martin Photography Instagram Facebook

The Big Picture Photography Forum on Music Player Network

The opinions I post here are my own and do not represent the company I work for.

I have the Privia bag. It's extremely light weight and well made, good for a rehearsal haul and careful hand loading/packing. Not a long term or heavy duty solution as always.

Moe

---

"I keep wanting to like it's sound, but every demo seems to demonstrate that it has the earth-shaking punch and peerless sonics of the Roland Gaia. " - Tusker

http://www.hotrodmotm.com

I don't have that particular bag, but I can highly recommend the Kaces Xpress line. I use one for my Hammond SK1. Last summer I had a senior moment and left the sunroof open with a car full of gear. Came back to the car following a thunderstorm and found a big puddle on top of the bag. Bone dry inside. Good stitching, quality zippers and 3 outside pockets. I love me some Kaces.

Hammond SK1, Casio Privia PX5-S, SpaceStation V.3, Behringer B1200D, 2-EV ZxA1s

MacBook Air, Novation ReMOTE 37SL, Logic, Pianoteq 5 Stage, Scarbee Vintage Keys

The MIDI Gizmo Museum!

Archived