Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Sorta Spam: Vote For Us?

Chad Thorne

The Portland Phoenix is a weekly gimme tabloid of art, music, politics, culture, etc. Somehow we (Poke Chop and the Other White Meats) wound up as contestants in their annual local music poll in the blues category. If everyone here would cast at least one vote for us I'd really appreciate it!

Vote early, vote often!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Done! (I'm from Chgo, after all.)

I couldn't figure out why you guys were competing in an Oregon poll, but then I figured it out.

Yeah, I'm that tired.

Queen of the Quarter Note

"Think like a drummer, not like a singer, and play much less." -- Michele C.

"As Maine goes, so goes the nation" I expect to hear of your world domination shortly.

"Call me what instrument you will, though you can fret me, yet you cannot play upon me.'-Hamlet

Guitar solos last 30 seconds, the bass line lasts for the whole song.

I just noticed that your location could be found under your profile info. I guess I need a couple more cups of coffee. I usually haunt the Keyboard forum , but also play bass and guitar as well. Truth be told, i think bass may be my favorite instrument, but I have played keys in almost every band I have played with.
Nord Stage 3 Compact, Korg Kronos 61, Casio PX-5S, Yamaha DXR 10 (2)), Neo Vent, Yamaha MG82cx mixer and too many stands to name.

Archived