Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Numa organ percmod

JohnDoe

I´ve just received my Numa organ and I´m very pleased, sound and overall feel is just right! I know there was someone here that could provide a percussion mod, but I can´t find who it was? Any help would be appreciated!

"This is my rig, and if you don´t like it....well, I have others!"

"Think positive...there's always something to complain about!"

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm guessing he's talking about the update that LX88 has mentioned more than once. LX88 loves his Numa.

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

I'm guessing he's talking about the update that LX88 has mentioned more than once. LX88 loves his Numa.

right-o. it's a software update that no one has been able to get to work yet, based on recent discussions in the Yahoo Clonewheel group. "Another Scott", are you able to update your Numa? I have recently sold mine. so I cannot check.

:nopity:

I was able to update my Numa organ.

The new firmware allows you to adjust the percussion volume by holding down the two transpose buttons until they begin to flash. Then you use the 9th drawbar to adjust perc volume. It does not retain the setting after powering down, so you must adjust it everytime you power up.

I was able to update my Numa organ.

The new firmware allows you to adjust the percussion volume by holding down the two transpose buttons until they begin to flash. Then you use the 9th drawbar to adjust perc volume. It does not retain the setting after powering down, so you must adjust it everytime you power up.

I got the percussion UPDATE (no mod) file from Mark W, works OK, thank you Mark!

I can live with adjusting after every power up since I´m very satisfied with the Numa, except for this:

when I´try to load the Joey de Francesco presets a USB file is said to be missing called "AtLibUsbDfu.dll"

I´ve searched for it and it seems to be a USB driver from ATMEL but I can´t find it. Any knowledge here about it?

"This is my rig, and if you don´t like it....well, I have others!"

"Think positive...there's always something to complain about!"

Yes I love the Numa. And yes I have this update and will send it to those who request it.

Most of the people who have received it report that they loaded it in succesfully.

Even though I have sent it to many people, I still don't have it in my Numa!. This is because I lost my Numa owner's manual disc, and am obviously too stoopid to be able to figure out how to decompress the Numa organ loader from a zip file.

Someday I will have this mod.

Archived