Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT Avatar envy

I-missRichardTee

How did you guys get a new avatar, and a new name? I did not realize I can just change my name at will ! i want a cool avatar too.. I am thinking the wrestler called UNDERTAKER!! Hooo Haaa

Edit While I am on the topic.. how do I get a YouTube to post inside my posts here? I barely know how to post the URL but some of you are smart, and can have the youtube video in plain sight.. very cool

How do you do that KLONK here trick? Cool

You don't have ideas, ideas have you

We see the world, not as it is, but as we are. "One mans food is another mans poison". I defend your right to speak hate. Tolerance to a point, not agreement

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To change screen name and avatar, just click "my stuff" and go to "profile".

For video embedding, read This .

To see how anybody does something on here, click "quote", and in the reply you can see the UBB code. You can just cancel after you've seen it without replying.

Dan

Acoustic/Electric stringed instruments ranging from 4 to 230 strings, hammered, picked, fingered, slapped, and plucked. Analog and Digital Electronic instruments, reeds, and throat/mouth.

I want to know how to get free donuts. :laugh:

You have to pry them from Dana's cold dead hands.

Dan

Acoustic/Electric stringed instruments ranging from 4 to 230 strings, hammered, picked, fingered, slapped, and plucked. Analog and Digital Electronic instruments, reeds, and throat/mouth.

He won't let go... :laugh:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3156/2743336034_32e52b4b05.jpg

When an eel hits your eye like a big pizza pie, that's a Moray.

He won't let go... :laugh:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3156/2743336034_32e52b4b05.jpg

You clowns are merciless, denying me knowledge of avatarese AND at the same time, tempting me with these exciting avatars!

You don't have ideas, ideas have you

We see the world, not as it is, but as we are. "One mans food is another mans poison". I defend your right to speak hate. Tolerance to a point, not agreement

and to get soda, just press 'Tab'....

Yuck. Tab tastes awful.

dB

[video:youtube]

Dan

Archived