Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Hammond Hall of Fame announced

Phnymiboy

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice idea. Thanks for posting the link.

Off-topic rant: Keyboardmag, seriously, get your text formatting together! [font:Book Antiqua]With all[/font] those jumbled-up [font:Georgia]fonts[/font] [font:Impact]and type sizes[/font], I wasn't sure if [font:Comic Sans MS]I was reading[/font] [font:Century Gothic]an article[/font] [font:Lucida Console]or a friggin'[/font] [font:Arial Black]ra[/font][font:Courier New]n[/font][font:Lucida Console]so[/font]m [font:Comic Sans MS]no[/font]te!

Off-topic rant: Keyboardmag, seriously, get your text formatting together! [font:Book Antiqua]With all[/font] those jumbled-up [font:Georgia]fonts[/font] [font:Impact]and type sizes[/font], I wasn't sure if [font:Comic Sans MS]I was reading[/font] [font:Century Gothic]an article[/font] [font:Lucida Console]or a friggin'[/font] [font:Arial Black]ra[/font][font:Courier New]n[/font][font:Lucida Console]so[/font]m [font:Comic Sans MS]no[/font]te!

:laugh: +1

Nice idea. Thanks for posting the link.

:laugh::D

The fact there's a Highway To Hell and only a Stairway To Heaven says a lot about anticipated traffic numbers

People only say "It's a free country" when they're doing something shitty-Demetri Martin

Ethel Smith better be in there, or I'm going to be miffed.

She is...and how about those piano sounds? Is that an SK2? :)

9 Moog things, 3 Roland things, 2 Hammond things and a computer with stuff on it

Archived