Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Happy Hammond pickin's...

Jim Alfredson

This weekend I ran across two Hammonds I couldn't pass up.

http://organissimo.org/pub/m102l122.JPG

Hammond M102 spinet on the left, L122 spinet on the right. The M102 doesn't turn on right now (probably due to the amazingly frayed power cord) but the L122 works great and has a 147 kit installed as well as two halfmoons. $70 for both! I'll probably loan one out to a friend for his home studio and maybe put the other in my own studio for shits and giggles. I've got a blonde M3 out in the garage, too. And a B2. And an A100.

Too many organs!

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are you and HammondDave in competition?

I think he has about 17 Hammond organs in most all of the rooms in his house.

...I can't say that I blame either of you. :thu:

Tom

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo

Are you and HammondDave in competition?

I think he has about 17 Hammond organs in most all of the rooms in his house.

...I can't say that I blame either of you. :thu:

Tom

Nah.. I am now down to two B3s and four Leslies... Had to make room for

<--- THiS.

Jim has me beat big time... (But Booker T. was impressed with my collection... He told my wife that she was a special woman to put up with my obsession)

'55 and '59 B3's; Leslies 147, 122, 21H; MODX 7+; NUMA Piano X 88; Motif XS7; Mellotrons M300 and M400’s; Wurlitzer 206; Gibson G101; Vox Continental; Mojo 61; Launchkey 88 Mk III; Korg Module; B3X; Model D6; Moog Model D

If think Jim is preparing his Keith Emerson act.... Please, don't sell him any knifes....

'55 and '59 B3's; Leslies 147, 122, 21H; MODX 7+; NUMA Piano X 88; Motif XS7; Mellotrons M300 and M400’s; Wurlitzer 206; Gibson G101; Vox Continental; Mojo 61; Launchkey 88 Mk III; Korg Module; B3X; Model D6; Moog Model D

Archived