Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: Sunglasses on top of hat.

George88

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sometimes the sun goes down when I've been working in the sun all day. So I put my glasses on my hat so I can keep working. Walking to the truck would only cost sunshine.

Hammond: L111, M100, M3, BC, CV, Franken CV, A100, D152, C3, B3

Leslie: 710, 760, 51C, 147, 145, 122, 22H, 31H

Yamaha: CP4, DGX-620, DX7II-FD-E!, PF85, DX9

Roland: VR-09, RD-800

That's better than doing this.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-nymZi-TeBHQ/TZi8G-JmJfI/AAAAAAAAPJ8/4AC0kRajAQA/s1600/backwardscap.jpg

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

I don't know about sunglasses on top of a hat, but wearing sunglasses on top of the head has narcissistic properties.

How so?

Because people (mostly men) who do this have an elevated sense of self. They tend to think they are "it." Just take a look at any picture of Drew Peterson. Damn, I thought everybody knew this. Well, maybe not the ones who do it, who by definition are egocentric and have poor insight. And besides it is explicitly stated in the DSM-V. ;)

I knew someone would take this a little too seriously..... :D:wave:

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing."

- George Bernard Shaw

And besides it is explicitly stated in the DSM-V.
LMAO :laugh:

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

Unless you are uber-practical and carry a sunglass case around with you, the place where your sunglasses are least likely to get scratched or forgotten is . . . on your head. It's a stupid look, but it makes sense.

Gigging: Crumar Mojo 61, Hammond SKPro

Home: Vintage Vibe 64

I don't know about sunglasses on top of a hat, but wearing sunglasses on top of the head has narcissistic properties.

How so?

Because people (mostly men) who do this have an elevated sense of self. They tend to think they are "it." Just take a look at any picture of Drew Peterson. Damn, I thought everybody knew this. Well, maybe not the ones who do it, who by definition are egocentric and have poor insight. And besides it is explicitly stated in the DSM-V. ;)

I put my glasses on top of my head because I have poor EYEsight. That way I know right where they are when I need them.

Muzikteechur is Lonnie, in Kittery, Maine.

HS music teacher: Concert Band, Marching Band, Jazz Band, Chorus, Music Theory, AP Music Theory, History of Rock, Musical Theatre, Piano, Guitar, Drama.

...I've been a sunglass-cord user for a couple of decades.

Keeps me from losin''em; I rarely wear a cap and NEVER a hat, but-I guarantee I'd lose my sunglasses if I slid 'em

up on a cap when not in use.

Ergo-cords for sunglasses.

Archived