Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

It's Halloween avatar time again.

Who would like to aid me in this pre Halloween season, to acquire a nice yet scary avatar. But this guy needs details in how to do it.... ha hahhahhahhaaaaa

You don't have ideas, ideas have you

We see the world, not as it is, but as we are. "One mans food is another mans poison". I defend your right to speak hate. Tolerance to a point, not agreement

This is a black and white still which might work (my avatar was actually larger than what it says in your profile that you can have), so you can try this if you like it.

Phantom Of The Opera

I also went looking for Lurch from The Addams Family since he plays the harpsichord, and found this animated one (hopefully not too large):

Lurch Likes Being Miserable

:)

Going into your profile (My Stuff > Profile) brings up your display name which you can also change and down below that is where you can select a URL for an avatar. The ones I provided, you would simply go to the image or *.gif and copy the URL from your browser URL and paste it into the place in your profile for what avatar you would like to have.

Hopefully when you save everything, it does not tell you it is too big. It is admittedly hard to find ones that are small enough, but you can find them by doing a Google search for an image group (I did one for "Phantom Of The Opera" and "Lurch Addams Family"). Then go to the images section and mouse over to see what the sizes are. When you are in your profile edit, it will tell you the maximum size it wants, but I discovered that you can fudge that just a bit.

Good luck and let us know if you need any more clarification.

:cool:

Or download the selected image, open in a free photo editor like Paint and re-size it, then upload to the site you use to host your online photos.

A misguided plumber attempting to entertain | MainStage 3 | Axiom 61 2nd Gen | Pianoteq | B5 | XK3c | EV ZLX 12P

http://i60.tinypic.com/123bhqh.png

Hammond: L111, M100, M3, BC, CV, Franken CV, A100, D152, C3, B3

Leslie: 710, 760, 51C, 147, 145, 122, 22H, 31H

Yamaha: CP4, DGX-620, DX7II-FD-E!, PF85, DX9

Roland: VR-09, RD-800

• 11 months later...
In, while Halloween is relatively low key over here particpating in this reminds me of the giant pumpkins we saw at this time of the year when traveling several years ago through Bird in Hand, PA.

A misguided plumber attempting to entertain | MainStage 3 | Axiom 61 2nd Gen | Pianoteq | B5 | XK3c | EV ZLX 12P

Thing is, when people change both their name and avatar this time of year... it's sometimes difficult to figure out who they are.
Yeah, I go though this all the time, too, especially when people use different names or avatars than they previously did (not that I'm complaining about that).

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

Thing is, when people change both their name and avatar this time of year... it's sometimes difficult to figure out who they are.

On the other hand you could change your name and avatar to Daisy Duke. We'd figure out who you are pretty quick. :wave:

MV5BMTIyODMyNDEwNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwOTIwNzM2._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg