Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

9th Annual Amps Show photos

myles_rose

I promised some snapshots (I take snapshots, not photographs) ... but I know some real photographers .... of the 9th Annual L.A. Ampshow. Thank you Loni Specter for a great weekend.

All photos in this flickr album of mine are deemed Public Domain. Feel free to copy, paste, steal, take credit for, edit, photoshop, download, share or do whatever you wish with them for your own personal amusement or profit ;)

http://flic.kr/s/aHsjKjWE7c

During the Tone Wizzards Panel the subject of vacuum tubes came up (as it has in the last nine shows). Here is a link to the latest 12AX7 production tube test results. - http://la-economy.blogspot.com/2013/05/current-production-12ax7-tubes-ten-of.html

Myles S. Rose

www.guitaramplifierblueprinting.com

www.la-economy.blogspot.com

www.facebook.com/mylesr

www.twitter.com/myles111us

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Super Fantastic job of taking snap shots Myles! I'm sure there was nothing left to take a picture of by the 3rd page. Did they really bring in a bedroom set up for that one Vox speaker with the two amp shot? If so, very cool idea for a booth... :cool::thu:
Take care, Larryz

Each vendor had their own hotel room. Unlike NAMM where you have to keep the levels down there is no sound limitations at this show.

Most folks have the hotel remove the beds from the room. Some folks keep the bed(s) if they don't need the space and also sleep in the room Friday or Saturday night.

This was the ninth show in L.A. More info on the shows of the past at www.ampshow.com where there are more photos. On my own flickr page I also have shots from past shows.

Myles S. Rose

www.guitaramplifierblueprinting.com

www.la-economy.blogspot.com

www.facebook.com/mylesr

www.twitter.com/myles111us

Maybe someone will use the idea of a bedroom scene for a booth at a future vendor show (on a one big floor venue) as many guitar players never leave their bedrooms...Pretty cool idea to remove the beds and have the different rooms set up too!
Take care, Larryz

Archived