Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

what about other sounds of the PX-5S?

miden

If one were to use the PX-5S for some backing tracks, how decent are the other soundbanks, drums and bass in particular?

I don't need to know about the pianos, there is already plenty of info about those here ;)

It is difficult to find specific demos of these (OTHER sounds) online and as I am near 400 klms away from the nearest store that has one, I need to rely a bit on web demos/vids

Thanks

There is no luck - luck is simply the confluence of circumstance and co-incidence...

Time is the final arbiter for all things

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheers Scott -

Standard finger, upright funk and pick are the ones I would need, but if it is too many, just your opinion on them would be fine :)

Thx for the drum demo link...cool playing. Do you know of any jazz/brushes demos. I did a YT search but didn't come up with much.

There is no luck - luck is simply the confluence of circumstance and co-incidence...

Time is the final arbiter for all things

Cheers Scott -

Standard finger, upright funk and pick are the ones I would need, but if it is too many, just your opinion on them would be fine :)

Thx for the drum demo link...cool playing. Do you know of any jazz/brushes demos. I did a YT search but didn't come up with much.

I really like the bass sounds - and you can tweak them to your liking as much as you want. Very versatile set. Same thing with the drums - adjust pitch and other parameters to fit your needs.

Will get some demos up for you later tonight.. The little one has a Scout meeting so it may be later.. will PM you the link when it's ready. :)

Archived