Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Looking for a Clonewheel Rig in L.A./O.C. for one night...

HammondDave

I apologize in advance if this violates any forum rules... But I am in desperate need of a good Clonewheel rig for one night only, October 11. My former band is reuniting for one night only for a reunion gig at Hennessy's Tavern in Dana Point.

Don't need amps or stands as I have these.

I Would love a Mojo, SK2, or even a XK3c with a Vent or burn. I am willing to rent such a system if someone has it.

Please contact me privately if you do...

Thanks!

'55 and '59 B3's; Leslies 147, 122, 21H; MODX 7+; NUMA Piano X 88; Motif XS7; Mellotrons M300 and M400’s; Wurlitzer 206; Gibson G101; Vox Continental; Mojo 61; Launchkey 88 Mk III; Korg Module; B3X; Model D6; Moog Model D

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How about a VR09 ??? :)

LOL. You really are looking to get me in trouble...

'55 and '59 B3's; Leslies 147, 122, 21H; MODX 7+; NUMA Piano X 88; Motif XS7; Mellotrons M300 and M400’s; Wurlitzer 206; Gibson G101; Vox Continental; Mojo 61; Launchkey 88 Mk III; Korg Module; B3X; Model D6; Moog Model D

I thought that I was on your "ignore list".

Dave, if you want to drive down to San Diego you can borrow my SK2. I might be able to drive up to Oceanside to meet you but I can't guarantee that this far out. I'll need it the night before (Thursday the 10th) so can't get it to you earlier. PM me.

Kawai C-60 Grand Piano : Hammond A-100 : Hammond SK2 : Yamaha CP4 : Yamaha Montage 7 : Moog Sub 37

My latest album: Funky organ, huge horn section

https://bobbycressey.bandcamp.com/album/cali-native

I thought that I was on your "ignore list".

I will agree with you, agree to disagree, and I'll battle to the death sometimes (Ok maybe not quite that far).. but I will never ignore you..

Craig MacDonald

Hammond BV, Franken-B (A100 in a BV cabinet), Leslies 122/147/44W, Crumar Mojo, HX3 module, Korg Kronos, VR-09, Roland GAIA, Burn, Ventilator

Let me just say that the great generosity of our fellow forum mates has blown me away! You guys are the best!

Let me just say that the great generosity of our fellow forum mates has blown me away! You guys are the best!

HD, I'm not going to say "I told ya so!", but the folks here have never let me down.

No kidding.

Tom

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo

Dave,

I have an SK1 and a PX-5S you could borrow. Take my Leslie 2101/2121 too, if you like. I live in Highland and work in San Bernardino, both along the I-10 freeway. May be a little closer for you than San Diego, depending on how you're gettin' here...

Legend '70s Compact, Jupiter-Xm, Studiologic Numa X 73

HD, I'm not going to say "I told ya so!", but the folks here have never let me down.

Me neither.

Kawai C-60 Grand Piano : Hammond A-100 : Hammond SK2 : Yamaha CP4 : Yamaha Montage 7 : Moog Sub 37

My latest album: Funky organ, huge horn section

https://bobbycressey.bandcamp.com/album/cali-native

Archived