Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Happy Birthday, Wally Malone!

Groove Mama

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Life's been good so far, hasnt it? Your a bassist, you have a good job and you're generally happy. Well, when we are first born we are sponges - absorbing the wonders of the world. As we move into our childhood, we become explorers, discovering new and exiting things about our surroundings. As we move into our teens, we discover the opposite sex. They are mysterious creatures that we try to figure out (with limited success in most cases). We move into young adulthood. Everything is before us, we can seize life by the horns finish our education and take on the world. Next, we hit our mid twenties. We are older and wiser now, making the best of our physical and mental facilities, possibly even selecting our significant other and deciding to join in that life journey. At some point we hit Now its pretty much time to sit around and wait for death....sorry. :(

You can stop now -jeremyc

STOP QUOTING EVERY THING I SAY!!! -Bass_god_offspring

lug, you should add that statement to you signature.-Tenstrum

I'm not sure any argument can top lug's. - Sweet Willie

Look at lug with the upbeat philosophy up in here...

Seriously, uplifting? Just sayin', but his B'day support is like his bass playing, am I right? :)

Have a great day Mr. Malone!

I'm a lot more like I am now than I was when I got here.

Life's been good so far, hasnt it? Your a bassist, you have a good job and you're generally happy. Well, when we are first born we are sponges - absorbing the wonders of the world. As we move into our childhood, we become explorers, discovering new and exiting things about our surroundings. As we move into our teens, we discover the opposite sex. They are mysterious creatures that we try to figure out (with limited success in most cases). We move into young adulthood. Everything is before us, we can seize life by the horns finish our education and take on the world. Next, we hit our mid twenties. We are older and wiser now, making the best of our physical and mental facilities, possibly even selecting our significant other and deciding to join in that life journey. At some point we hit Now its pretty much time to sit around and wait for death....sorry. :(

Reminds me of Lou Grant from Mary Tyler Moore Show: "You're born. You die. Everything else is just filler."

Queen of the Quarter Note

"Think like a drummer, not like a singer, and play much less." -- Michele C.

Archived