Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: Remember 9/11

Larryz

Please take time to remember all those lost on 9/11 at the World Trade Center and in a field where some brave Americans brought one of the planes down...also a time to remember those hurt in the Boston bombings... :(

ps. and add the Pentagon and those lost in Benghazi

Take care, Larryz

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's sad to realize that with the passing of time, this date will lose much of it's significance. When I was a kid, D-Day and Pearl Harbor were given special notice and attention. Now, they pass without much notice at all.

Let's do our best to NOT let this happen in this case.

Whitefang

I started out with NOTHING...and I still have most of it left!

The anniversary of this horrendous crime always sets me off. I still wanna see retribution and justice. I don't like the way my head works sometimes.....

Don't be concerned. my friend. Your head is working perfectly fine.

"Revenge is a dish best served cold"

If you play cool, you are cool.

It's sad to realize that with the passing of time, this date will lose much of it's significance. When I was a kid, D-Day and Pearl Harbor were given special notice and attention. Now, they pass without much notice at all.

Let's do our best to NOT let this happen in this case.

Whitefang

It's up to us that were old enough to understand it to keep it alive.

As the generation before us with Pearl Harbor and D-day, we must keep it alive and real.

"Political language... is designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable, and to give an appearance of solidity to pure wind"- George Orwell

The anniversary of this horrendous crime always sets me off. I still wanna see retribution and justice. I don't like the way my head works sometimes.....

Don't be concerned. my friend. Your head is working perfectly fine.

"Revenge is a dish best served cold"

Ditto. Did any of you follow the Bikers yesterday?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7FlB4QmbMDo#t=12

Les Paul Studio Deluxe, '74 Guild S100, '64 Strat, JCM 900 Combo, Peavey Classic 30 1x12, Peavey Classic 30 Head, CBG

Archived